GMAT Exam Registration: The GMAT is a management entrance exam that is conducted throughout the year, with candidates having the option of taking the exam on any given day, depending on their availability and time slot. Every year, the number of GMAT applicants grows dramatically, making finding a spot for the exam more challenging each time you want to take it. You need to make sure that at the time of booking your slot, your preferential test center is also available on the chosen date. Check the best way for GMAT Exam Preparation Online.
How to Register for the GMAT Exam in 2021
Candidates will take the exam at any time during the year that is convenient for them. It’s important to remember that candidates can only reschedule their next attempt after 16 days have passed after their first attempt. In a given year, an applicant is only allowed five attempts. The steps to scheduling your exam are outlined below.
Steps to register for GMAT 2021:
Step 1: Go to mba.com, the official GMAT website.
Step 2: The candidate must create an account.
Step 3: Provide your personal information, such as your name, address, and phone number.
Step 4: Give your personal and work details.
Step 5: Check and submit your details.
Step 6: Schedule your exam. Choose the test centre that is nearest to you or that you prefer.
Step 7: Choose a date and time that feels right for you.
Step 8: Pay the registration fee for the GMAT online with a debit or credit card.
Step 9: Your GMAT registration is complete once you have paid the fee.
Candidates must read the following information about the GMAT Exam Registration 2021 Form:
- Candidates will fill out the GMAT 2021 registration form online at the GMAT website.
- Candidates must complete all of the required and necessary information in the GMAT 2021 application form, as an incomplete application form would result in rejection.
- Candidates must have a valid email address and phone number during registration since all important information will be sent to them.
- Candidates must also choose test dates based on slot availability.
- The GMAT registration process is available all year long.
- Candidates will be able to reapply for the exam after 16 days have passed after the previous one.
- Candidates should remember to choose three exam centres based on their preferences.
- Don’t forget to upload your passport photo and signature in the appropriate dimensions.
- After you’ve filled in all of the details, print the registration form and keep it secure as you need it in future.
Eligibility Criteria for GMAT 2021
Before applying for GMAT Exam Registration 2021, candidates must check the following eligibility requirements:
- To be considered for GMAT 2021, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized board or university.
- Minimum age requirement: He or she must be at least 18 years old.
- There will be no upper age limit for applying to the GMAT in 2021.
- Candidates would be eligible to apply for a total of five times in a given year.
- Candidates who are applying for the GMAT exam must have a passport.
GMAT Slot Reservation
Since the number of applicants for the GMAT is growing every year, it is advised that you should not wait until the last minute to apply. You can do it when preparing for the exam and book the slot at least a month before the exam date. During the peak season, which starts around November each year, one should try to book a slot for the GMAT exam three to four months ahead of the desired date of taking the exam.
Candidates can also register
Through Phone: Candidates can also schedule over the phone by calling their region’s GMAT Customer Service. For scheduling the exam over the internet, candidates must pay a $10 surcharge.
Postal Mail: Candidates can also pay through cheque to schedule the GMAT exam
India’s GMAT Testing Centers
Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Ranchi, Bangalore, Kochi, Indore, Pune, Nagpur, Mumbai, Chennai, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Coimbatore, Jaipur, and Kolkata are among the 17 GMAT test centers in India that give the exam on-demand throughout the year.
GMAT Exam Rescheduling and Cancellation
You will be refunded US$80 if you cancel the exam more than 7 days before the test date. Exam rescheduling is also available in two forms: online and over the phone. This can be done by paying a $50 fee before 7 days of the exam. You will also be fined $250 if you plan to reschedule the exam within 7 days of the exam date. Please keep in mind that the exam cannot be rescheduled on the same day as the examination. The only difference is that if you reschedule the exam over the internet, you will be charged a $10 surcharge in addition to the $50 rescheduling fee.
Disabled GMAT Test-Takers’ Accommodations
GMAC – The official GMAT administering body has grown over time to take the GMAT exam available to as many students as possible. Candidates with disabilities can take the GMAT exam with accommodations if they meet certain eligibility requirements and properly document their requests. Candidates with disabilities who need to seek accommodations must follow the steps below.
- They’d have to sign up for an account with mba.com.
- They’d have to fill out the GMAT Exam Accommodations Request Form after that.
- They will have to attach medical/clinical documentation to the completed form.
- The completed GMAT Accommodation Form, as well as all supporting documents, must be mailed or faxed to Pearson Vue. Please be aware that no emails will be accepted.
- Within four business days, applicants should receive an email confirmation of their documents’ receipt, as well as a decision on their request within one month.
- On approval, applicants should schedule a GMAT exam appointment.
Registration Process for the GMAT
Choosing a Test Date
Schedule your test early enough to ensure that your results are available before the deadline for your submission. Deadlines for business programmes can be found on the “Admissions” tab of our school profiles.
Choose the Time of Day
One of the advantages of the GMAT is that you can choose whenever you want to take the exam. If you are not a morning person, request a time slot in the afternoon. If you can’t think after lunch, request a morning slot. Keep in mind that some slots fill up fast, so get your registration in as soon as possible.
Registration Fee for the GMAT Exam
The cost of registration is $250(worldwide). All those who schedule an exam in a specific country would be subject to taxes. The GMAT registration section of MBA.com has details on tax rates. It’s important to note that cheques or money orders payable in US dollars must be drawn from US or Canadian banks.